The Polygomma Seam Tape is designed to splice the overlap site joints of the Polygomma EPDM Roofing Membranes and the Polygomma™ EPDM Pond Liners..
- Clean the surface thoroughly to remove any dirt, etc. Ensure that the EPDM membrane/pond liner is free from dust and other contaminants.
- Buff the splice joints/surface.
- Overlap the adjacent membrane/pond liner panels by atleast 1.5” (40 mm) and allow the membrane/liner to relax.
- Mark the end of the overlap with a chalk/white market to ensure that the membrane/pond liner returns to the same position after the splicing of the joints.
- Carefully adhere the Polygomma™ Splice Tape to the surface of the bottom membrane/pond liner panel.
- Make sure the Polygomma™ Splice Tape is aligned properly to avoid air bubbles, fish mouths, etc. To ensure there are no bubbles or air trapped move a roller over the newly bonded surface.
- Adjust the top panel of the membrane/pond liner such that it is in line with the Polygomma™ Splice Tape and the chalk/white marker area.
- Remove the release paper and allow the top membrane/pond liner to fall on the tape while pulling the release paper away.
- Check for air bubbles and fish mouth folds and ease it out as required.
- Using a roller, roll the seam vertically and horizontally to make the seam together.
|Product Details :|