EPDM Roofing Membrane
Approx. Rs 275 / Piece
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Application: Waterproofing of basements/foundations, podiums/landscape areas, roofs/terraces, expansion joints
- Thickness: 0.6 mm to 6.0 mm (Single-Ply)
- Material: EPDM Rubber
The EPDM Roofing Membrane that is an EPDM rubber based membrane and can be used for waterproofing of various areas such as basements, roofs/terraces, expansion joints, wet areas (toilet blocks), facades, etc. It is a single product that can be used for waterproofing most parts of a building. The EPDM membranes are techno-commercially much better than substitutes such as bitumen membranes, crystalline products, admixtures, various coatings, etc. The use of these products may be avoided in projects where EPDM membranes are used. The EPDM waterproofing membranes are an excellent substitute to the torch-on membranes.
Advantages of Polygomma EPDM Waterproofing Membranes
- Superior mechanical properties: Good tensile strength and high elasticity,
- Superior aging properties. Resistance to UV and ozone: Long service life and low life cycle costs.
- Ease of installation: Applied using Polygomma Bonding Adhesive. No need of flames or torches during application.
- Acid resistant: Rainwater as a pH of less than 7 (acidic). Polygomma EPDM membranes perform well even is acidic environments. It is important for any waterproofing system to work in such conditions.
Areas of Application
- Basements: Can replace expensive and laborious systems such as box type waterproofing. Our EPDM membranes of 6 m X 30 m make installation quick easy.
- Roofs/terraces, Podiums, Landscape areas, Wet areas, etc: Can replace conventional systems such as bitumen membranes, brick bat Cuba and various other coatings and sealers.
- Other areas such as expansion joints, damp proof course (DPC), facades, etc.